I was linked and awarded by Christoph Fischer
When you have someone like him looking out for you, a writer’s life is smoother.
The loyalty award is not given lightly and goes to those who help upcoming authors and Christoph is a worthy recipient of that award.
The “rules” – if you so chose to participate – associated with receiving the award are :
1.Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2.Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3.Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Yup. as below.
4.Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
5.Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
this is tough.
1. i am a very competitive person and play tennis. hmm. that’s not very interesting enough. lets try again.
2. i read quantum physics. if that hasn’t put you to sleep yet, wait for it.
3. i read macroeconomics too!
4. i once dug ditches to raise funds for a local cricket team
5. i set a goal to challenge myself to do something new and different every year. last year i wrote The Warrior as part of this challenge.
6. OK, i fibbed on that last one. it was my wife and son who challenged me to write The Warrior.
My nominations are